fitting in a box
If your offshore wind project requires more employees than your ship has cabins for, or you are in need of extra office space, we might have the perfect solution for you!
Accommodation at Sea designs and produces offshore mobile container solutions such as TLQ (Temporary Living Quarters), office units, recreation rooms, internet rooms, work space, etc.
Product in the market
With our focus on the renewable wind energy market and maritime industry, our units can be placed on heavy lift vessels, substations, barges and jack ups.
Companies specialized in:
- Offshore wind installation
- Offshore maintenance
Why choose for Accommodation at Sea?
Using 20ft containers, we focus on following advantages:
- Units are smaller and suitable for regular transport
- Quick mobilization and de-mobilization
- Lightweight mobile housing facilities which can be put on board using your own crane
All units are built to type approval and delivered with the obliged certificates.
Our goal is to have your need of temporary accommodation fit in a standard size solution, with primary focus on:
- Certification and regulations
- Comfort and wellbeing of crew members